top of page

Event Planning

Public·24 members

Bob Marley Satisfay My Soul BASS Backing Track

This wasn't hyperbole: many of these songs, featuring the vocal talents of Darlene Love and girl groups like the Ronettes and the Crystals, were three-minute masterpieces of timeless pop art. Working inside Hollywood's Gold Star Studios with a large assembly of crack session musicians that drummer Hal Blaine dubbed the Wrecking Crew, Spector applied massive amounts of echo to multiple instruments and fused the individual components into his unified 'Wall of Sound': a brilliant, seamless amalgamation of guitars, bass, keyboards, drums and percussion with woodwind, brass and string orchestrations that reached its apotheosis on such classic tracks as the Crystals' 'Da Doo Ron Ron', the Ronettes' 'Be My Baby', the Righteous Brothers' 'You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' and Ike & Tina Turner's 'River Deep, Mountain High', as well as the landmark album A Christmas Gift For You From Phil Spector. And there behind the board to realise Spector's unique vision throughout his halcyon years in the '60s was Larry Levine, who had commenced his engineering career at Gold Star a couple of years after the studio had been founded by Dave Gold and Levine's cousin, Stan Ross, back in 1950.

Bob Marley Satisfay My soul BASS backing track

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fimgfil.com%2F2udV8L&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1wzHb7fBS7pD_550-x4dd7

Thereafter, the modus operandi was largely always the same, with Spector rehearsing the assembled musicians for several hours before Levine rolled tape, and then the backing track being performed live and recorded monaurally via the aforementioned console and Ampex 350 three-track tape machine, monitored with Altec 603 speakers. (A bass drum overdub on 'Da Doo Ron Ron' was the exception to the rule.)

In the late 1960s, vibraphonist Roy Ayers was among the top young talents in jazz, thriving during a remarkable era for the genre. While Ayers would later become a jazz-funk pioneer and delve heavily into R&B fusions, his third album Stoned Soul Picnic is a masterful showcase of soul-jazz grooves. Produced by Herbie Mann, Stoned Soul Picnic features a memorable Laura Nyro-penned title track and an exceptional lineup of musicians, including Gary Bartz, Hubert Laws, Ron Carter, Herbie Hancock, and Grady Tate. Originally released in 1968, this early Roy Ayers classic is now receiving an official reissue on limited-edition splatter colored vinyl via Nature Sounds for Record Store Day 2023.

Made up of two long tracks that periodically build and release for forty minutes over two sides of an LP it's an improvised masterpiece combining Afrocentric spiritual soul, jazz, poetry, amazing solos, a tasty bass line or two and more than a fair share of funky beats. It's also one of the earliest jazz albums to feature rapping. "I called the project Black Renaissance because that is what I wanted to see happen - especially in music. I describe it as Dixieland circa 1976 - by the end of the songs everyone is playing together."

Live in Anvers is the last album Alex Chilton released under his own name during his lifetime. He had recently taught himself how to transcribe music and for the album he wrote out charts for a number of songs, some hed written, like In the Street from his Big Star days and Bangkok from his run in the late 70s New York punk scene. An obsessive crate digger, especially of southern soul music, Alex unearthed and transcribed the music for Claim to Fame: an obscure Frederick Knight track as well as things made popular by Sam and Dave and Ernie K Doe. Live In Anvers was recorded for a music festival in Belgium with a band he had just met, reading the charts he had just written, another classic off the cuff fly by the seat of your pants performance by one of Americas greatest music makers.Intro, Ah Ti Ta Ti Ta Ta (Ernie K-Doe), Song Intro, In The Street, Song Intro, 634-5789, Hook Me Up, Il Rebelle, Song Intro, Bangkok, Claim to Fame, Sick & Tired, It's Too Late To Turn Back Now

The tracks on this Record Store Day 2023 release feature what was his then-new band, including Michael Henderson on bass, Al Foster on drums and Mtume on percussion, plus rotating appearances by the likes of Herbie Hancock, Dave Liebman and Bennie Maupin.

Funky Chicken is the 1970 album from Willie Henderson and the Soul Explosions. As evident by the name, it is infinitely danceable from the moment you press play. The bands potent blend of soul and bayou funk makes for a very exuberant-sounding record, where the grooves are endless. The record was initially released on the legendary Brunswick Records, famous for signing such artists as Jackie Wilson and The Chi-Lites. Bonus track "Loose Booty", not included on the original LP, will be instantly recognizable to fans of the Beastie Boys, who sample the intro. For the first time in more than a decade, ORG Music is bringing the title back to vinyl in the US exclusively for Record Store Day 2023! Pick up a copy at an independent record store near you.Soulful FootballOo Wee Baby, I Love YouCan I Change My Mind Funky Chicken - Part 1Sugar Sugar Off Into A Black Thing Is It Something You've Got Funky Chicken - Part 2

The album opens with what sounds like an alternate reality version of Procol Harums A Whiter Shade of Pale here re-tripping the light fandango under the guise of Naked Ape. A short 4-second sputtering of a violin tuning starts and abruptly ends as funereal fuzz bass and drums set up the melody and shimmering organ, violin squall and Bowzers howling voice wails of the failures of human evolution. Kickin 9 to 5 starts like an early Hendrix groove before turning on a dime into a Bo Diddley-esque dirge, replete with the drums hard panned to the left channel and a persistent maraca on the right. Bowzers diction on Scar On My Memory predates Mark E. Smith of The Falls signature added vowels at the end of most words, while the music sounds like a more acid damaged take on fellow NYC freak-folkers Exuma. Elsewhere, The Name of The Game echoes Manic Depression with churning, rolling drums and a chiming guitar following Bowzers growling blues until the song suddenly shifts into a lurching rave-up, then a blues rumble for a few bars before mutating back to the original riff. Album closer Mobys House is by far the most unusual track, sounding like a pastiche of the albums songs cut and spliced together in random fashion, perhaps in homage to The Beatles Revolution No. 9. Throughout the album, random percussion and other instruments pop up as though the producer were assuring he could take credit for song arrangements.

"This new compilation for Record Store Day 2023 features eighteen of the biggest tracks from Our Lady Peace along with two never-before-released rarities. Its all presented in a limited, double 180g clear vinyl die-cut sleeve edition, remastered from the original recordings with stampers cut from band-approved lacquers. Includes the big hits from their albums Gravity, Clumsy, Naveed, Happiness...Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch, Spiritual Machines, Healthy In Paranoid Times, Curve, Somethingness and Spiritual Machines 2.In February, Record Store Day Canada announced Our Lady Peace as the 2023 Record Store Day Canada Ambassadors. "

Released back in 1993, this 30 year anniversary release of PM Dawns sophomore album, The Bliss Album…? includes the hits Id Die Without You as first heard on the soundtrack to the Eddie Murphy movie Boomerang which went to #3 on the Billboard pop charts. In addition, Looking Through Patient Eyes went to #6 on this urban/soul meets pop release. Other key tracks on the album include Paperdoll as well as a duet with Boy George on More Than Likely.30 Year AnniversaryIntro When Midnight Sighs PlasticThe Ways of the WindTo Love Me MoreAbout Nothing (For the Love of Destiny)Norwegian WoodBeyond Infinite AffectionsLooking Through Patient EyesFilthy Rich (I Don't Wanna Be)More Than Likely (with Boy George)The Nocturnal Is in the HouseWhen It's Raining Cats and DogsI'd Die Without You

The Way I See It puts Raphael Saadiq's love of 1960s soul on full display. Recorded on vintage equipment, it features Motown session musicians, guest appearances from neo-soul singer JossStone, R&B vocalist CJ Hilton, New Orleans collective The Rebirth Brass Band, a remixed bonustrack from Jay-Z, and even a guest appearance from Stevie Wonder.

Featured here are serious funk and rocksteady tunes from the likes of The Skatalites and Johnny Osbourne through to Jamaican jazz from masters such as Tommy McCook and Byron Lee, as well as some serious dub from the likes of Augustus Pablo, King Tubby and Jackie Mittoo. New bonus tracks on this new 2023 edition include seminal dancehall party cuts Sister Nancys One Two and Chaka Demus and Pliers Murder She Wrote, alongside classic soul to reggae covers including cuts of Marlena Shaws Women of the Ghetto and Odysseys Dont Tell Me Tell Her.

Continuing rarities/unreleased of The Specials and Jerry Dammers on 10" singles for RSD. This new release contains two previously unreleased Work In Progress Demos tracks from 1980/81. The first being a rehearsal version of Friday Night, Saturday Morning and on the flip side an early version of I Cant Stand It recordedby Jerry Dammers at the Home Organ, with Horace Panter on bass.A: Friday Night, Saturday Morning [Instrumental Rehearsal]B: I Cant Stand It [Jerry Dammers at the Home Organ with Horace Panter onbass] 041b061a72

bottom of page